101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, May 10, 2010

62. May 7th, 2010 Picture.

I really really really love Nantucket.  I have a post all ready to go that pretty much professes my love of the island and my need to move there.  (It should be up within the next day or so.)  I'll take even a seasonal move, I can totally see myself summering on Nantucket.  The beaches, the shops, the people, the clothes, the smell of money.  I also think I'd be REALLY good at it.  If anyone has a little Nantucket cottage they are looking to unload and are willing to give me a really great deal, like no payments until....ever, I'd be eternally grateful.


I love the island SO much, that I subscribe to emails from Nantucket.net and the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce.  I've even asked some of my favorite Nantucket stores if they have wedding registries, so that when hell freezes over and I someday get married, all my gifts can come from Nantucket.   Seriously, I asked.  Erin Rowe can vouch for me, she was there.   Belongings is my favorite.   I could probably use a therapist right about now.   Moving on, here is a lovely little message that popped up in my inbox last Friday.  It made me smile, a lot.



Dear Nantucket, do you miss me as much as I miss you?  Silly question, of course you do!  I'm your biggest non-resident (yet) fan!  It's been almost exactly a year since I've visited you and I am in desperate need of a fix.  Let's try and get together sometime soon, k?  My schedule looks open sometime after July 4th.  Hope you're free.  See you then!  Hugs and Kisses, Amy.

1 comment:

  1. haha you are ridiculous, but at least you know what/where you like! When you find your sugar daddy I will be visiting you on the island, FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete