101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wahhhh Wahhhhh

So the internet at my apartment is down, which is really hindering my blogging.  I've been taking my pictures and completed another goal on my list, not saying which one just yet, so you should all be proud.  I HAD a flash drive but can't find it so basically I can't post anything because I can't get on the internet at home and I don't have the pictures at work.  It's a lose lose sitch right now.  EVERYONE knows the pictures are the best part, so I couldn't possibly blog anything without one.  We are getting a new Linksys in the mail so hopefully I can get some blogging done before the crazy long weekend festivities begin.

My apologies, I know you are all waiting with baited breath for my posts, as well as wedding weekend pictures! Hang tight, please and thank you!

For now I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures from this weekend, that was taken by someone else and posted on Facebook.  It's currently my default.  Not totally sure what we're doing, but it looks like I'm waiting for my internet to get fixed.

1 comment:

  1. haha Lana looks like she about to punch you or her hand never made it to its spot under he chin!

    I hate that the internet is on the fritz!

    ReplyDelete