Now for the wedding this weekend, we have a packed room on Saturday night. Lana is a bridesmaid and is staying in a bridesmaid room on Friday night, but come Saturday, she wants to party and crash with us, who can blame her? We are awesome. There are 4 of us in the room tonight, with poor Kevin taking the bus from NYC and getting into South Station at 12:30am and then having to drive the 45 minutes to Plymouth. He is going to be tuckered out before the weekend even begins! Anyway, I offered to sleep on an air mattress in the hotel room on Saturday night, so all 5 of us could fit. I asked Jamie if I could borrow her air mattress and went over on Tuesday night to pick it up. It was just going to be a pop in but then Jamie offered to feed me, to which I said YES. As I'm heating up this amazing homemade soup Jamie made the day before, her roommate Rachel comes home and says that since they have company, it's time for a drink. Hard to imagine why I'm friends with them, huh? We grab some glasses of Sangria and hunker down in the living room to watch some American Idol and Biggest Loser. We chat about almost everything, our 101 lists, check out Rachel's HERE, books to read, sleepovers, running 5ks, weekend retreats and so much more. After we finished our soup, Jamie brought out some cake, she said it was on sale and who was I to argue? She came strolling out of the kitchen singing happy birthday, it was no ones birthday, and threw a lighter behind it as a faux candle. I immediately jumped, screaming PHOTO OF THE DAY! and grabbed my camera. They were both so excited to be the photo of the day and therefore really laid it on thick for the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








hahaha I love this! I don't think I have ever really met ether Jamie or Rachel but I have heard only fabulous/funny things about them!
ReplyDeleteAnd PS now I want cake!