101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

62. February 2nd, 2011 Picture.

So even though work was technically closed on Feb 2nd because of the crazy snow, I still fired up my laptop (once my power came back on) to check up on some emails and finish a few time sensitive things.  I love the ability to work from home, not that I do it often, or ever really, but the option is really nice.  We are consistently told not to try and battle bad weather to get to the office, and to bring our laptops home the night before a big storm.  So, I spent the morning of my snow day sitting on my bed, drinking coffee, watching Barefoot Contessa and answering emails.  I’m not going to say that I could do this everyday, because I am pretty sure that my productivity would quickly plummet if I never got out of my pajamas, or out of bed for that matter, but every once and a while, working from home is nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment