101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, June 2, 2011

62. January 13th, 2011 Picture.

This is my brand new Kate Spade bag that my mom got me for Christmas.  Isn’t it awesome?!  I had initially intended it to be a ‘Yay you got a new job’ gift to myself, you know, to go with the ‘fab new job holding girl with the perfect hair and swoon worth shoes’ mental image I had conjured up for myself.  I had picked it out when it was full price, which…was a lot of money.  I patiently waited, hoping the price would go down, or that it would pop up during one of Rue La La’s Kate Spade boutiques.  My patience was well worth it because eventually it went on sale online, almost 70% off, and I scooped it up.  Or rather I scooped it on behalf of my mom, and with her money. 


{I know my twinkly lights don't really do the color justice, but let me just tell you it's the most perfect springy orange.  Very different.}


It’s the perfect size, enough to hold my Kindle, camera, planner, cell phone, make up bag, shoes, lunch and whatever else I decide to throw in it.  It’s called the London Weekender bag and the blurb totally sold me on it.  It painted the picture that with this bag, I can throw in a change of clothes for a swanky party after work, or a few necessities for a quick weekend get away.  I mean, who wouldn’t want to be the girl they describe?!  Gah, I am such an easy sell.

3 comments:

  1. Nice bag Amy ~ Glad you like it!!!! It's sooo you!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Amy you just sold me! Its so cute! I love it and that you got it for 70% off. Such bargain shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a perfect bag! I have a pair of Kate Spade shoes, but they only get to come out on special occasions.

    ReplyDelete