I headed to Target after work to appease my craving for shopping. Sometimes all I need is to thumb through some racks, find absolutely nothing, and call it a day. I usually pick places like Target or TJ Maxx to do this, because even if I find something I want, it’s going to be like $20, which is totally reasonable, i.e. it fits into my budget.
I walked through the racks, secretly looking for either a few things for work, or something to wear on Valentine’s Day. After working in a place where jeans were the standard, my work wardrobe has suffered, so I am always on the lookout for a few pieces here and there to build it back up. I found this totally adorable and surprisingly well made top by guest brand William Rast, which everyone should know is Justin Timberlake’s line. I guess they did a guest spot at Target and I was not alerted, which is an absolute travesty. The best part was that I scooped it up on sale, win! It fits remarkably well, with perfect darts in all the right places – I was definitely impressed. This is the second fantastic guest designer thing I’ve gotten a Target, the first being a Liberty of London dress that I bought for $39.99 and wore to TWO weddings this summer. Seriously though, Target rocks. And I heart JT forevsssss.









I LOVE that they have guest designers! Totes didn't know William Rast did a guest stint!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 liberty dresses in my collection that I wear all the time in summer. <3 Target!
ReplyDelete