101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, June 13, 2011

62. January 23rd, 2011 Picture.

Sunday afternoon Ratty and I headed off to Kev & Bianca's house to watch the NFL playoffs.  They'd invited 2 other friends over that afternoon, so we spent the day eating the most ridiculous amounts of food, drinking some beers and watching LOTS of football - it was a pretty spectacular day now that I think about it.  The only thing that could have made it even better was if the Patriots were in the playoffs, sadly they'd been bumped out already.  Kevin created the most lavish spread, per usual, complete with a panini station.  He had every type of sandwich meat, bread, cheese and accouterments you could imagine, and we each got to create our prefect sandwich.  This day has since be dubbed 'Panini Day' and we reference it every time we get together; it was pretty epic.


And of course, it wouldn't be a party at Kev and Bianca's if I didn't hold baby Elliott for an obscene amount of time.  She wasn't feeling good all day and was so fussy.  I did my best to keep her happy, but she became so overtired that she was borderline inconsolable.  Poor little thing.  Bianca spent a good hour upstairs trying to get her to fall asleep, and even then, we could hear her through the monitor fussing in her sleep.  She was having an off day.




She is still totally adorable though, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment