I bought this book a few years ago, while my car was being towed actually, though I didn't know it was being towed at the time. The attraction write ups are broken up by state and country, with a few listings in Massachusetts. One of the places that I am desperate to visit is the Brimfield Antiques Show. It is the largest antiques show in the world with over 6,000 dealers and 130,000 visitors. It happens 3 times a year, spans almost a week each time and covers 23 fields in the town of Brimfield. I am hoping to recruit my brother to go one day, I know he would absolutely die to go, as would I. I've heard stories about how people will rent u-hauls and bring them to the show in order to transport all the things they buy. While I don't think we'd need a u-haul, Eddie and I would definitely need to take 2 cards, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I have the US/Canada version of this book and I love it. Um that antiques show sounds kind of amazing!!! I think that would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this and I am sure I have looked at one before! I will have to inform my uncle of the antique show, he would love love love it.
ReplyDeleteI looks really cool. I am hoping to convince my brother to go to the July one. I am sure there will be a future post about just how awesome it is!
ReplyDelete