101 in 1001 Challenge

Saturday, June 25, 2011

62. February 5th, 2011 Picture.

My mom invited myself, Ratty, my sister Arleen and her family and my brother Ed over for a little dinner party on Saturday night.  Arleen and Ed had yet to meet Ratty, and an introduction was long overdue.  Especially since Ed and Arleen are friends on mine on Facebook and read my blog – they are well aware of who Ratty is, they just hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting him yet.  Doesn't that seem crazy?  Yes, yes it's officially crazy.  We spent the night chatting, drinking wine and stuffing our faces full of food.  This sounds exactly like every other family event I've ever described on my blog, but whatever, at least we're consistent.  Ratty had a great time meeting some of the Deveau's and I had a great time catching up with my family. 


My mom made a great dinner, honestly, every dinner she makes is a great dinner, but per usual there were TONS of leftovers.  No matter how much we eat, there always seems to be copious amounts of food.  Not that I'm complaining, just making an observation.  My mom packed up a huge, and I mean HUGE Tupperware bin and sent me home with a sampling of all my favorite things.  And when I say sampling, I mean enough food to last me a week.  Again, not that I'm complaining. 



This is no joke.






1 comment:

  1. Amy be careful Steph may stop sending the leftovers if you say that haha!! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete