Now I'll admit, I'm getting somewhat burnt out from showers, I've been invited to quite a lot lately it seems, and I'm kind of tired from watching people open gifts, but I never get tired of seeing all my friends! The shower was at a nice restaurant in Bridgewater, and was a total surprise. Jenn thought she was getting maternity photos taken, so she showed up completely confused. I love a good surprise and I really appreciate it when it can be pulled off. Pull off surprises can be tough, man!
All the Gamma Phi's sat together, and let me tell you, we get pretty competitive when it comes to shower games. Jenn had bingo at both her showers, that we played while she opened her gifts. At her wedding shower every single girl at our table won something, where we'd violently scream BINGO! and throw our hands into the air as to not be outdone by someone else. Maybe we caused a scene, maybe we didn't, I'm not too sure. But regardless, this time around was no exception, we were in it to win it and we have the swag to prove it. Both Julie and I won little air freshener things from Bath & Body Works, while everyone else at our table got various other little treats. My plan was to put my prize in my car, but Julie thought it would be hilarious to wear her's around. She promised that she'd wear it all day at work on Monday and wait to see how long it would take her coworkers to notice. It smelled like ocean water, so none of us were sure if anyone would notice, they'd just think she smelled great! God, I love Julie, she is hilarious.
Here's a shot of all the Gamma Phi's at the shower. Jenn is the one in the middle. You can't even TELL she is pregnant! She looked absolutely amazing and of course we complimented her to no end.









Such fun showers!!! Always a good time when I'm with you girls!
ReplyDelete