I find random things entertaining and create random little challenges for myself all the time. I thought it was SO COOL when I saw Boston Cab #1 driving down the street one day, I mean NUMBER 1! It must be a coveted cab, right? I imagine the Boston cab system works on a seniority scale, you work your way up [in rank and in cab numbers], and only when people retire or quit does everyone shift upwards. So, with that in mind, number 1 should be the best cab in the city both status and driver wise, no? I'm not sure that is really the case, but if I were in charge of things, that’s exactly what it’d mean, give people something to reach for.
So, I'd seen #1, then I saw #3 near my apartment one morning and then I saw #1 again, but had yet to see #2. And trust me, I was looking. Finally, I rounded out the top 3 with my sighting of cab #2 on my way home from work on the 17th. The trifecta is complete!
[No laws were broken (that I know of) and no pedestrians were hurt during the taking of this picture.]








T-Chicks for Life! Sorry I saw Trifecta and couldn't resist!
ReplyDelete