101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

62. January 19th, 2011 Picture.

Right after work, I came home and got into my pajamas in record time.  I crawled into my bed, fired up my DVR and stayed there until there was a knock at my door about 3 hours later.


Surprise!  It was Ratty!  He had been at a meeting around the corner and decided to come surprise me.  He had me totally fooled, especially since he said the meeting was at a completely different location, in a totally different neighborhood.  How sweet is he?


He had stopped off at Burger King (don't judge, it's right next to my house) and got some dinner and brought me a Hershey Pie because he knows I love sweets.  I laid a blanket out on my bed, mainly so he wouldn't spill anything on my comforter, but also so that we could have a nice indoor, Burger King picnic.


He hung around for about 2 hours, watching 'Criminal Minds' and 'Minute to Win It', before heading home to the North End.  It was such a nice surprise, I never suspected a thing, but I guess that is what surprises are for, right?



1 comment:

  1. awww what a good Ratty!!! If he ever has a meeting in Attleboro I will for SURE take some B.K.

    ReplyDelete