I feel like I’ve taken a lot of snow-centric photos lately, but that is mostly because Boston is getting pummeled with the most snow we’ve seen in years. We are above the average snow fall for the entire YEAR and we are barely half through winter. At this point, I am used to a 12-17+ inch snow storm hitting at least once a week. It would be weird at this point NOT to have a snow day.
Anywho, the last storm that came through was an ill-timed one, so I still had work. Most schools in and around Boston were closed, with notices going out the night before, so jealous. The worst part of the storm was during the morning commute, so I left extra early in hopes that I’d still get to work at a reasonable time. Here is a quick shot of me crawling down an unplowed and dangerous, albeit pretty street. At least there was no one behind me, so I could take my time.








I really felt for you commuting folks this past winter!
ReplyDelete