101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

62. January 24th, 2011 Picture.

Boston hit -2 degrees on January 24th.  First time since 2005.  Isn’t that insane?  Buses stopped working, trains didn’t run and everyone I work with was late.  The MBTA did damage control for leaving people stranded out in the cold and I was pretty sure my car wasn’t going to start.  By the time I was home and took a picture of the weather forecast, it had bumped up to a balmy 12 degrees.



To make matters even more ridiculous, I even saw girls wearing tights to work.  Tights?!  I wore pants, Uggs, a sweater and two jackets to work!  But, I’m also crazy, so I guess it’s a wash.  I like the winter, I can stand the cold, but let’s try to keep the temp above 20, deal?

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture Amy!

    It's also nice to hear that you dressed for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mom! And I would like to stay with the weather we are rockin...rain or not!

    ReplyDelete