101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

62. January 10th, 2011 Picture.

Is anyone else addicted to planners?  I cannot live without mine, and I carry it with me everywhere I go.  My bag is really heavy, by the way.  I can't keep calendars online, or on my Blackberry, or in any other electronic way, I need it on paper, in front of me, where I can write everything down.  I found the perfect planner a few years ago from At-A-Glance and have special ordered refills through Staples every year since.  Hey, once I find something I like, nay LOVE, I am hard pressed to change.  I like to have a full view of the month, a snapshot if you will, plus 4 or so pages per month where I can write notes, directions, to-do lists, shopping lists and all my other lists that I am obsessed with.  My co-worker makes fun of all my lists, saying that the first thing written on my to-do list is always 'make to-do list', so I can easily check it off.  Hm, I mean, what if it is?  At least I'm completing stuff, right?!



2 comments:

  1. I was so better with my planners when I was in school, I've been ever so slowly trying to make the leap to online, but I'm fighting it every step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always had a good planner!

    PS-I know you had been looking for a good address book and if you still are you should check out erincondren.com. I got mine from here and you can special order extra pages for certain letters and they are super pretty! I can show you mine too.

    ReplyDelete