101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

62. January 11th, 2011 Picture.

With an impending snow storm just hours away, I did what any sane, logical person would do, I went to the grocery store.  Sigh.  I knew I was going to have a snow day on Wednesday, so I needed just a few basics to get me through the day, like coffee.  There was no way I was going to leave my apartment during a blizzard that was expected to drop 17+ inches in Boston, so I needed to make sure I was fully caffeinated.  Priorities people!

Well, just to alert you all, if you were planning on using the pay phone at the Star Market on Mount Auburn Street, it’s out of order.  I didn’t even know there was a pay phone there.  In all seriousness though, when I do see a pay phone, once every harvest moon, I just assume it doesn’t work.  I can’t imagine there is a huge market for them anymore.  Watch, now my phone will die and I’ll be in dire need of a pay phone.  Go figure.



1 comment:

  1. haha and it looks like it was dead for awhile! Clearly not a priority anymore.

    ReplyDelete