I spent the entire day punching holes in paper and putting together binders. Granted, I didn't realize we had an electronic hole puncher, so I was using a manual one, which made this task so much longer! One of the consultants had a pretty big meeting and needed to have all the presentation materials organized neatly in said binder, so I swooped in to help. My job was to print, separate and put together these reference guides, and I'm not joking when I say it really took about 3 days of prep - it was a really important meeting!
I didn't mind in the least, time flew by and I knew I was going to get it all done with time to spare. I love feeling busy, and this definitely kept me busy! Here's a little shot of the assembly line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Good old BCBSMA! Go team!
ReplyDelete