101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, June 16, 2011

62. January 27th, 2011 Picture.

On my list of daily photos, next to January 27th all I have written is MORE SNOW.  Honestly.


We got hit with even more snow, almost 2 feet on top of all the snow we already had, which meant snow day for me!  I didn't know work was going to be cancelled until that morning, otherwise I would have enjoyed the StyleBoston party a little bit more!  When I woke up that morning, I decided I needed to go out and get the shoveling over with.  Last time I'd waited until almost 5pm, and the plows had totally blocked my car in and the snow had started to freeze.  I wanted to get a jump on the day and get my car all cleared out, I used my morning coffee as a great motivator!  No coffee until I shoveled.  I'm a real slave driver sometimes.



{The snow was up past my knee.  So.much.snow!}


{I had to pull my door with all my might just to get it to open.  The snow was up past my door!  Oh!  The horror.}


{Since I'd been plowed in and everyones cars were so close together, the only way I could get to my car was to scale this mountain.  Seriously, thank God for Uggs - my feet were all toasty!}

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you live in the city! and Uggs are mushy when they get too wet! God bless thee...

    ReplyDelete