My photos for January 14th [which was a Friday] don't really add anything of value to my blog. I didn't go anyplace swanky, I didn't try a new restaurant and I didn't sample any fancy cocktails. It was cold and snowy, and I spent the night hanging out with Ratty at his apartment. I headed there straight after work, as it is much easier to find a parking spot in the North End at 5pm as opposed to 7pm. I snapped this picture of what looks like 1 million people stuck outside waiting for a bus. This couldn't have been taken any later than 4:45-5pm, and LOOK HOW DARK IT IS. Dear lord that is depressing! I say that because as I write this in the beginning of June, it was light until 8:30pm last night. Ahh summer.
But, back to winter for now. Yuck.
Since it was cold, dark and miserable outside, we stayed in all night, drinking wine and watching movies. We ordered take out from a restaurant around the corner and I ended up with the cheesiest eggplant parm ever. It was so ridiculous that once I was full it looked as if I barely made a dent. And since I'm addicted to food pictures, I obviously needed to take a picture of it! Hope you enjoy it, Shelby!








haha I of course enjoyed it...looks yummy!!
ReplyDeleteGlad its staying light out later.