Sunday was Fathers Day, and before heading home to hang out with my mom for a little bit, I spent the afternoon watching some World Cup Soccer at Ratty's apartment. We were just relaxing on the couch, watching some soccer (again with the bandwagon) and Ratty pulled out a beer. I had JUST finished my iced coffee, but since he was having one, I couldn't let him drink alone, now could I?
He had quite the assortment of beers, left over from my Memorial Day BBQ, but once those ran out he make the switch to a nice vodka drink. We both really like Triple 8 cranberry vodka, which is made by the Cisco Brewery on Nantucket, LOVE, mixed with Sprite. It's just a light, refreshing drink, perfect for a hot Sunday afternoon. We watched the Ivory Coast game, I can't remember who they were playing, since I only cared about Ivory Coast. Wait, they were playing Brazil, since the restaurant across the street from Ratty's apartment went nutso every time Brazil scored, like parading in the streets with drums nutso. Anyway, I was still rooting for Ivory Coast. They were so scrappy and fun to watch, definitely my favorite to win. And since I know so much about soccer, I think that endorsement by me is golden. Riding the odds to Vegas! Or not.
Just a quick Happy Fathers Day to my dad, Lenny. I love and miss him everyday.








haha i love your bandwagoning!!
ReplyDelete