101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

62. June 19th, 2010 Picture.

Saturday morning I had my friend Kelly's baby shower in Raynham.  Kelly was my little sister in Gamma Phi and she got married last summer, I was a glowing bridesmaid.  She is about 7 months pregnant with a little girl, to be named Sophia, and is due at the end of August.  I drove down to the Stoneforge Tavern in Raynham and had a lovely time at her baby shower.  She got so many adorable things!  I think shopping for little girls is so much fun, so people definitely went overboard.  We played Bingo while she was opening the gifts, and I won one round.  I'm really competitive, so I'm not really surprised.  At my friend Jenn's shower in March there was an entire table of Gamma Phi's and every single one of us won a gift, so it's not just me.  They also had an amazing cupcake tower that obviously had red velvet cupcakes, so of course I needed to have one:



After the baby shower I headed over to Shelby's to FINALLY see her not-so-new-but-new-to-me house, and her brand new baby Isabelle!  Shelby had Izzie on June 1st and I'd been dying to meet her for far too long.  Shelby and Yuri's house is adorable and I had so much fun hanging out with the family and seeing Emma and Isabelle.  I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking.



{Reading to Miss Emma while Izzie just lays there.  At only 3 weeks old I knew she wasn't going anywhere.  And her mom was sitting right next to us.}


{Emma apparently loves to go through pocketbooks.  She found my sunglasses and kinda refused to take them off.}


{Me and Miss Izz.  So precious.}


{Just loungin' around.}




{Emma and Tato being crazy.}


{As I was leaving I saw little Emma's face in the window.  She was saying goodbye.  How cute is she?!}

I had a fabulous time at Shelbys'.  Her house is so cute, with an address like 21 Sagewood Circle, I just knew it would be downright  adorable, and her family is even cuter.  Although it wasn't planned, I stayed for dinner, so I got to spend a lot of quality time with the Bukhenik's!  Such a nice afternoon.




2 comments:

  1. Baby showers for baby girls are always overboard...I definitely reaped the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops haha forgot to say we loved to have you and sososososososo sorry for being late and semi useless haha!

    ReplyDelete