101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

62. June 21st, 2010 Picture.

So, when my wallet was taken I cancelled every credit card I had, which was only 2.  My debit card had been at the bar, so I knew that only my Gamma Phi card and my Old Navy card were in my wallet.  I spent a good 30 minutes on hold with Bank of America, trying to get a real person, only to be transfered to another person.  After I explained my situation to them, for the second time, they were like 'oh you're all set, the card is already cancelled.'  Gee, thanks guys.

Anyway, as I was folding some clothes, getting ready to do laundry, I stuck my hand into the back pocket of the jeans I wore a few days earlier and what do I find?  My credit card.  It wasn't IN my wallet, it was safe in my jeans the entire time.  Whatever good that does me, its already been cancelled.  Whoopsie.

4 comments:

  1. Oh booo I hate when that happens!! I love that you have aGamma Phi CC...what does that mean though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a Bank of America Mastercard, but some percentage of money I spend goes to Gamma Phi Beta International.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, I have never seen it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel good every time I use it. With the balance I carry I probably financially support the Epsilon Eta Chapter haha.

    ReplyDelete